Technology in the financial services industry continues its rapid transformation in face of increased competition, challenging operating environment, high pace of innovation and tighter regulatory pressures. In addition, Cloud based applications and Mobility is creating new opportunities as well as challenges; not to mention another critical piece – Big Data.
BFSI software vendors are now facing a new reality: years of
maintaining core platforms based on legacy technologies, a flurry
of acquisitions and mergers apart from the growing adoption of
multi channels and a growing emphasis on risk management is forcing
them to re-examine their technology strategy and road map.
There is an expectation deliver an agile response to market change,
and help customize products even as they try to safeguard their
existing investments, bring down the Total Cost of Operations (TCO)
and maintain profitability. The key here is responsiveness and
flexibility of processes, products and services to maintain
competitiveness and achieve growth. Parallel to this, they need to
adhere to and easily incorporate growing compliance demands to
minimize risk and protect profitability
Symphony Teleca's Solutions and Services for the BFSI industry
Symphony Teleca has helped marquee clients in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) industry-verticals achieve higher levels of productivity, quality and customer satisfaction while taking advantage of a global talent pool. Symphony has 500+ staff including Domain Specialists, Architects and Delivery Managers with deep exposure in BFSI Domain including Core banking, Investment Banking, Retail banking, Capital Markets, Trading, Payments and Mortgages.
The biggest benefit of working with Symphony is that our compensation is directly tied to your business objectives. Symphony has pioneered the innovative Outcome Certainty engagement mode (with revenue sharing option).
A quick overview of our experience in to companies in similar business as yours:
- Helped global leader in banking solutions for the v1.0 development of flagship Universal Banking platform with complete ownership of 10+ product releases /year and improve the end customer satisfaction by 30%+ within 6 months
- Developed next-generation, hosted, Asset Based Lending (ABL) platform for a global bank
- Summit Platform Modernization for global leader in solutions for treasury and capital markets space expected to result in savings of $ 5M over 5 years through platform integration
- Independent Verification & Validation partner for European leader in Payments Solutions for their Open Payments Platform and Chargeback solutions
- Helped leader in online banking and payment solution with Test Rationalization thru Model Based Test Automation framework for implementation of Model Bank concept for Retail & Corporate Banking solutions resulting in $ 5M in savings over two years
- Strategic development partner to develop new platform and maintain legacy platform for a global leader in Real Estate and Mortgage Markets ramped up a team of 60 engineers (Dev, QA & Support) in 3 months time frame to take ownership and quickly upgrade all platforms/ products (Order management, Supply chain, Loan management)
- Developed the next-generation image and check processing platform for a leading innovator in Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) solution