The retail business scenario is rapidly changing from being supply centric to customer centric. Customer expectations are on the rise. In the retail business, especially now, when product differentiation is minimal, companies need to differentiate on the basis of services offered—be it the courtesy of the staff, product assortment and availability, channels offered for shopping, or the speed of check out and returns.
Along with optimizing the backend and minimizing operational cost, IT plays a big role in enhancing customer experience by offering:
- Real-time product availability status
- On-time and speedy delivery
- Faster check out options
- Channel convergence: uniform experience across channels (buy through one channel, exchange or return through another; research through one channel and buy through another)
- Customer behavior analysis and personalized offers to maintain customer loyalty
No organized retailer is far from realizing the importance of IT
in the business. But it's difficult to keep pace with the
ever-changing environment and customer expectations.
A partner like Symphony, with its vast domain experience in various areas in the retail business, can not only collaborate in product development to reduce the lead time of the enhancement, but can also offer process innovation, product roadmap assessment and assistance in meeting targets set in the roadmap. With its tried and tested professional services enablers, Symphony partners with both retailers and ISVs to significantly reduce the time taken for each deployment, help customers achieve their goals and differentiate themselves in their own space.
The Symphony Teleca Advantage
Symphony Teleca is a thought leader in the retail space. Symphony's strong foothold in analytics can help retailers reach out to the connected shopper in a multitude of ways-whether by offering personalized promotions based on past shopping behavior, or recommending a complementary product that completes the basket.
STC has a proven track record of systems integration, especially when it comes to large data-rich applications. For several retailers planning to upgrade their existing legacy systems to a web-based, more scalable and mobile-friendly systems, Symphony's offerings of data migration as well as platform modernization can come in handy.
STC helps organizations build and refine their product portfolios. We use our expertise to:
- Develop product ideas and partner with you in POCs, feasibility analysis and prototyping before the ideas are taken forward and the revenue is realized.
- Improve user experience by interacting with your customers, identifying end users, and helping you design applications that keep end users' unique requirements in mind.
STC provides support to innovators in the retail space and helps them succeed in the market. We help speed innovation through:
- Various enablers (tools, processes)
- POS testing lab
STC has years of experience and expertise in different domains. We are able to offer high value to our customers by leveraging:
- Collective experience of 600+ professionals
- Expertise across the value chain, from merchandising systems, logistics, WMS, pricing and price optimization, analytics to Point-of-Sale (POS)
- Experience in various channels like e-commerce, catalog, mobile commerce, direct commerce etc.
- Experience in various retail segments, like:
- Apparel and fashion merchandise
- Specialty retail
- Experience of working in different geographies,
Our highly skilled employees help you to leverage the latest technologies in the market, and capture new audiences through new channels. Some of the key areas we work on include:
- Mobility enablement
- Cloud computing
- Big data analytics