The mobility industry includes a mix of different challenges for device manufacturers, chipset vendors, platform providers, mobile carriers and Internet companies within their ecosystems. The driving forces for all of these players include pressures to shorten their time to market with new offerings, to differentiate from competitors with their products and to deliver the highest reliability and satisfaction to their tech-savvy customers. A convergence of mobility segments from telecom, Internet and entertainment industry players has also created demand for faster connectivity and a wider range of mobile applications and services.
Symphony Teleca is a world-leading supplier of software services to the mobile communications industry. We started our business there over a decade ago. The company uses tailored solutions, systems design, integration, and testing to help drive down development time and costs for industry leading players. We have been a leader in utilizing Open Source Software components and software created by our strategic partners, like Google, to make our offerings even more comprehensive and our customers more successful. We work with the top companies across mobility.
Symphony Teleca has worked on all aspects of end to end development (E2E) on multiple open source and proprietary operating systems for mobile platforms, including: Android, Brew, iOS, LiMo, Mee-Go (formerly Maemo) Qt, RIM, Symbian, WebOS, and Windows Mobile. Symphony Teleca is a one-stop shop for every part of the value chain that includes mobile services, applications, operating systems and embedded systems. Our expertise covers every part of the software lifecycle from original R&D, development, integration and customization, localization, Q&A, testing, and ongoing maintenance.
STC's Key Offerings
Our offerings for mobility include:
- Planning (Strategy, Application Design, Project Planning)
- Design/Concept (User Experience, Graphics, Animation, 3D)
- Development (Software Development back End Connectivity/Integration, Localization/Translation, Porting, Testing), and
- Support (Distribution, Ongoing Maintenance)
Benefits of STC's Technology Solution
- Reduced time to market of your products across platform development, mobile applications, testing and more
- Demonstrated expertise across mobility multi-platform needs from concept to delivery
- Differentiation of your products through connectivity and innovation