Baseband and Telephony
“Always connected” is now a reality and new services and applications demand a permanent connection and high data transfer. Not only is this true for mobile phones, but vehicles, embedded and CE devices are getting more and more connected over wireless access points. The problem is how to offer this without huge investments in developing, testing and maintaining radio protocols. In-house resources can easily get tapped out in light of the costly moves required to achieve leading connectivity solutions.
With a vast background and proven expertise in radio protocol standards and their evolution, Symphony Teleca can support the complete value chain of radio protocol development from requirements specification to type approval testing on various mobile platforms. We have more than 200 man years of Telephony development & testing. Our Telephony experts are specialized in consulting and creating the whole solution for your requirements. We have unrivalled expertise in integrating third party modem, developing modem specific Telephony Subsystems & RIL (Radio Interface Layer). We have been creating RIL for various customers on various mobile platforms.
STC's Key Offerings
- Integration of Radio Protocol Stacks on multiple SW platforms
- Providing IOT support for a new WCDMA/HSPA chipset
- Integration of GSM-EGPRS and WCDMA platforms into one platform
- Participation in LTE Prototype Development
Benefits of STC's Technology Solution
- 200 man years of Telephony development & testing
- Complete end-to-end radio protocol development
- Established processes for smoother integration of third party modems
- Development of telephony subsystems & RIL on multiple platforms