Symphony Teleca provides best in class SAP based services to customers. Our focus is on helping Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to build faster, cost effective and innovative software integrations on the SAP NetWeaver® platform. Our in-depth knowledge of SAP and mature delivery model make us a preferred partner for companies globally.
ISVs can leverage Symphony Teleca's product engineering
experience combined with SAP recommended best
practices-cum-integration techniques and a team of SAP certified
and trained professionals to build out-of-the-box integrations on
SAP NetWeaver® platform.
Symphony Teleca's SAP Integration experience has involved the following types of data exchange:
- File to File
- File to IDOC (SAP)
- File to RFC (SAP)
- HTTP to IDOC
- File to JDBC
SAP NetWeaver® Integration Areas
Symphony Teleca helps ISVs to integrate their products/software solutions with SAP to drive higher revenues. SAP NetWeaver® is an open integration and application platform and Symphony Teleca has specialized and undergone certifications in the following areas of integration:
- SAP NetWeaver® Process Integration (PI) / XI Content Development (Ver. 3.0, 7.0 and 7.1) - Symphony Teleca SAP Consultants can provide tailored integration solutions aligned to ISVs business objectives. Our consultants are experienced in the design and configuration of complex interfaces. Symphony Teleca has worked on models like Asynchronize, Synchronize and BPMs with multiple receivers involved in data exchange. Symphony can also help perform the mappings based on customer requirements. mappings
- Java Deployment - Symphony Teleca has rich experience in building solutions using Java, and can develop Java proxies for integration between third-party business systems and SAP. Java mappings are used to create the message transformation from source systems to the target systems. User entry validations are also written in the Java.
- ABAP Deployment (Ver. 4.6, 4.7, 4.8 and ECC6.0) - Symphony Teleca consultants are familiar with Reports, BDC (Batch Data Communication), Transactions, Scripts, and SmartForms. Symphony has experience with ALEs (Application linking and enabling), workflows, BADIs (Business Addin's) and BAPI (Business Application Programming interface).
Symphony Teleca provides end-to-end support for ISV software solution on SAP platform, and this includes
- Design, Development and Integration with SAP
- Facilitating SAP Certification process for the Integration
- Maintenance and Support for Integration
Symphony Teleca's service offerings support the SAP NetWeaver®
Integration landscape as below:
Benefits of Symphony Teleca's SAP Expertise
Symphony Teleca's SAP Integration expertise helps ISVs to
- Achieve high-quality integration with SAP with lower TCO
- Be more flexible when selling software solutions to SAP customers.
Deliverables easily comply with SAP quality and data interoperability standards, allowing higher adoption by such customers.