Maintenance and Support
Independent Software Vendors are under constant pressure to deliver new and innovative products to the market that drive both top and bottom line. At the same time their existing customers are expecting improved product quality, quicker defect resolution and an enhanced customer experience. Traditional approaches to maintenance and support typically just focus on cost reduction, with an SLA-based solution designed for faster ticket resolution and lower overall expenses associated with maintenance. This approach addresses the symptom but not the actual cause of the problem.
Symphony Teleca's Maintenance and
Symphony Teleca Corporation offers a contemporary solution to the long standing challenges of maintenance and support, delivering an automated solution that delivers proactive issue resolution and predictable maintenance and support costs. This approach ensures that our clients meet their innovation goals and improve customer satisfaction while constantly reducing year over year costs. The comprehensive solution comprises of:
- End to end product support (L1, L2) and defect fix and
maintenance services (L3) aided by the use of,
- Pre-packaged Domain-Optimized Frameworks - Symphony Teleca's offers domain-optimized frameworks and systems giving Independent Software Vendors a jump-start in their product engineering and maintenance and support efforts - reducing cost, complexity and time to market.
- SymPIF (Product Intelligence Framework) - This is a suite of non-disruptive processes, people and tools that is a scientific approach to rapid Product Knowledge Acquisition & Management, guarantees high levels of product maintainability and facilitates rapid collaboration in a distributed environment, leading to high cost savings and improved productivity.
- SymISP (Integrated Solution Platform) - This provides an integrated end-to-end platform that manages the entire lifecycle of software products by bringing together methodologies like Agile and waterfall, with Symphony Teleca best practices and open source code management tools to deliver end to end traceability, visibility and predictability. This results in much higher efficiency increasing productivity by up to 20% and delivering up to 40% savings on project management costs. This is also available as a hosted offering.
- Predictive Analytics - This delivers real-time corrective/ preventative analysis and reporting based on our RPM analytics engine, helping with root cause analysis (e.g. usability problems for quick results), forecast inflow of issues to assist with resource planning and overall improve the process effectiveness.
The Benefits of the Symphony
Teleca Maintenance and Support Solution
Symphony Teleca's solution delivers an automated and proactive framework to product maintenance and support bringing predictability to the overall process, resulting in the following benefits:
- Lower maintenance and support costs year-over-year by reducing support tickets via the analytics factor by providing proactive and predictive fact-based decision making to reduce support tickets over time;
- Extend the life of the product by continuously improving the product maintainability thereby reducing the maintenance and support costs associated with bug fixes, knowledge transfers and more;
- Drive consistent renewals on maintenance & support licenses through improved customer satisfaction by delivering high quality products within committed timelines consistently helping improve the overall customer experience;
- Further increase investments in new products by reducing the costs related to maintenance and support year over year.